The goal of CEG’s Environmental Site Assessment training is to provide the necessary depth of environmental science knowledge required to perform a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment to the ASTM E1527-13 standard. When the Environmental Site Assessment training is complete an ESA Inspector will be prepared to inspect a simple project. Candidates will receive a certificate of completion of CEG ESA E-Learning.
Advantages, Benefits, and how we are different
- Our Educators work for CEG and we are the nation’s best partner for Property Condition Assessment and Environmental Site Assessment training. This means we are experts in this niche service. Through our prior experience, we have seen a wide variety of protocols, templates, scopes, problems, and solutions. This makes us uniquely qualified to not just teach but develop financially and professionally successful Environmental Professionals.
- Industry first Environmental Site Assessment training and E-Learning courses that allows you to go at your own pace. No need to show up at a specific time as this works on your schedule and no need to spend additional costs on airfare and hotels.
- Our industry is in need of great people as year over year our workloads continue to grow and many of our senior leaders are retiring faster than the new generation is entering the workforce.
- 6 Month Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-Requisite For Mentorship
- 60 Modules
- 60 Quizzes
- Multi-Media Learning
- Training Videos
- Comprehensive Reading
- Photographic References
- Getting Started – the More You Know
- History of the Phase I
- Physical and Environmental Settings
- Interviews and Questionnaires
- Historical Research
- Regulatory Database
- Project Reconnaissance
- Out of Scope to The ESAs
- Adjacent Properties
- Contamination 101
- Findings, Conclusions & Summary
- ESA Definitions
- ASTM – Rural Forestland