Please know that here at CEG Assessments, we remain committed to helping you remain successful during this crisis. My hope is for you and your employees to remain safe, and that together we see the other side of this crisis soon. To do this, we at CEG have implemented the following protocol measures to assure the most likely success that this happens. Thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to serving you.
Jim Ferguson, PE
Chief Operating Officer
Before we come to your property, we will call you at least 48 hours in advance.
During this call, we will:
- Let you know that we will be following CDC Guidelines to keep everyone protected.
- Let you know that the employee(s) visiting the property is not ill.
- Confirm that point of contact (POC) is not ill with flu-like symptoms or in quarantine from possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Discuss the safety precautions we will be taking during the property inspection.
- Confirm that you would like to proceed with the property inspection.
How we prepare before we arrive.
- Before mobilizing for the inspection, we perform a self-health check.
- We wear clean clothes for the inspection.
- We restock our vehicles with masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes and/or spray/gel.
- We clean and disinfect our laptops and mobile devices.
During the property inspection.
We have created a detailed plan for keeping everyone safe during our inspection. Here is what to expect:
Before the work starts.
- We will put on protective gear before we enter the building.
- We will keep a 6-foot distance from you as we enter (and for the remainder of our visit).
How we keep things safe during the work.
- We will take care not to touch anything that is not critical to our inspection and ask that the POC open as many doors for us as possible to minimize the surfaces we touch. We will clean and disinfect all surfaces we do touch before we leave.
After your inspection.
Our safety measures continue even after we leave the property. Before our next inspection we will clean and disinfect any equipment used in the previous inspection.